Re: Re: Fwd: RE: Still having problems getting networking up

    >> >I tried this "six ways from Sunday" against the current
    >> >[master] sources and I could not reproduce your error.

    Lewin> I successfully reproduced it; I've attached the ecos.ecc
    Lewin> and make.out from the session. The only manual change I
    Lewin> made to ecos.ecc was to set the processor type to EP7212. I
    Lewin> am building under Red Hat 6.1.

Please do not send 16000 line attachments to public mailing lists like
ecos-discuss unless absolutely necessary! Some people on the mailing
list may have only limited network connectivity, including dialup
access.

Instead you can use tools like "ecosconfig export" to generate a
minimal ecos.ecc savefile. Similarly when sending make output most of
the information is irrelevant: usually it is just the last couple of
commands and the error messages that are of interest, not the ~3500
lines that work without problems.

If somebody is willing to help resolve the problem and needs more
information, private email should be used. Obviously 16000 line
messages should also not be sent unsolicited to individuals.

Bart