Re: new ecosconfig tool

>    Di>     Version subdirectory 'cvs' does not have a CDL
>
>check for cvs. I am confused that there are any releases of CVS for
>Linux that use "cvs" subdirectories - it would be more believable
>under Windows where such things can depend on the particular

Do you think that maybe the target directory could be on a partition
mounted as "msdos" (in which case it's going to fail anyway...)?

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."