Need some info

Hi,
  I need to use some tool to find out the performance parameters of my
project.I am using ecos as RTOS.Could you please suggest some tool that
supports ecos to find out performance parameters?

Thanks & Regards,
Y.VEERRAJU
Associate
Telecom Software Group
Cognizant Technology Solutions
12th floor,Tidel Park
Taramani
Chennai - 113.

Phone : +91-44-254 0549to 254 0555 Extn: 7008 (Office)
	+91-44-483 4787 (Residence)
Fax	: +91-44-254 1282
Email : vyeludut@chn.cognizant.com
http://www.cognizant.com/

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com