Running out of m_buf

I am running the current tcp/ip stack (cvs last week) and just pinging my
device from another node.  After a while, I receive the eCos message:
warning: eth_recv out of MBUFs and the device stops responding.

I have tracked the m_buf and allocation and free and I expected to see and
m_freem at the bottom of eth_drv_send routine in eth_drv.c.  There isn't one
there, and I can't figure out where the m_buf is freed.

Has anybody seen any problems like this?

Thanks
George Walker
CPS Designs