porting ecos...

Please help me..
I don't even know concept of porting, but I have to port ecos in EDB7209-2C
ARM7 board of Cirrus..
I have followed instruction in redhat Web Site and downloaded ecos-1.3.1
and
extracted...
And compiled, installed binutils, gcc, gdb in arm target, following
instruction
of
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/install-linux.html and
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/linux-arm-elf.html
executable comes arm-elf-gcc etc.

and I don't know what I should do next to port ecos.
I guess I have to cross-compile kernel, but I don't know how to do that.
Neither document in redhat Web site nor document in ecos package told me
what
to do next. and seems to skip..
Please tell me what I should do next in detail, including command with
option
and argument. Sorry, I am beginner in ecos and porting
I have not much time and urgent.
And another question..is ecos included in Embedded Linux?
Please answer..
I will wait for your answer.