RE: Problem downloading eCos

I just tried to set RAM using insight and it works fine. I can alter any
memory position that i want so unfortunately i dont think that is the
problem.

Maybe you have a very small file that i can try to download just to see if
its anything wrong with my download file. The current file that i am trying
to download is almost 1Mb and it seems a bit strange since its only a hello
world application. This file was built together with eCos ARM PID default
settings.

/Daniel