RE: Problem downloading eCos

Hi again,

Yes, the board is an AT91 evaluation board from ATMEL with an EB40 mounted
on it. The precessor is an AT91R40807. However, i thought that the option
ARM PID in the eCos configuration tool covered several of the ARM boards. Do
you mean that there are no port of eCos for my platform? And if eCos can run
on my platform how do i set up eCos to suite this board (if not to use the
PID option)?

/Daniel