RE: Problem downloading eCos

Hi,

Since eCos isnīt supported then i donīt have any other options than porting
it because in my project we must use the AT91R40807 processor. And i would
be very greatful if i could use you as a panel in some porting issues.

Is the EB01 eCos port stable at the moment? Can i use it and make the
appropriate changes to suite the EB40 or should i start from some other
source?

By the way, do you have a working "hello world"-example for the EB40 board
(without eCos). Just so a can get my board running.

/Daniel Andersson