Thumb

  Before I didn't mind about THUMB support because I thought I didn't
need it, but know I have found out that it would make me a good service.

  I think I have read that there are some problems with thumb support
and eCos.
  Can anybody tell me where the problem is?
  Is the problem within gcc?

  When ARM enters into any exception mode it automatically switches to
ARM mode, I think that this hasn't been taken into account in eCos, is
this the problem?

--
Rafael Rodríguez Velilla        rrv@tid.es
Telefónica I+D          http://www.tid.es