problems with ecosconfig

hello,

i'm using cygwin and a february cvs snapshot of ecos. i have a .ecc that i
use for my project, which works fine on my local machine. when i copy it
elsewhere and try to generate a build tree (using ecosconfig tree) the build
tree is not generated properly; i get an error because pkgconf/system.h is
missing a large number of macros. i get the same problem if i copy the .ecc
and open it with the configtool. i can, however, open the .ecc i use in the
configtool, save it to a new location, and build that properly.

i have other .ecc files which i've copied around and generated trees with
before and haven't had any problems. since my build process is scripted, i
need to be able to do this from the command line (hence i need to use
ecosconfig).

my command line looks something like this:

mkdir build
mkdir install
cd build
ecosconfig.exe --config="../ecos.ecc" --srcdir="../../packages" --prefix="..
/install" tree

the srcdir is appropriately pointed. i can send a copy of the generated
system.h or my .ecc if that would be benificial. i have rather a lot of
custom configuration in my .ecc so starting from a template would be less
than optimal. i rebuilt ecosconfig.exe from the host directory of my
snapshot, so it matches the source snapshot.

Any suggestions or input you have would be welcome.
-Dan

--
Dan Conti             e danc@iobjects.com
Software Engineer     p 425 653 5505 x226