Microwindows on eCos

Hi,
 In the microwidows-eCos over iPaq port, I have several questions:
    1. In ecos/nanox_thread.c (I assume it is the main nano-x server
thread),
        the code appears that nothing but the nanox_main() is called, but I
can't find its implementation anywhere.
    2. The original client/server IPC mechanism used in microwindows is Unix
domain socket+Sys V shared memory
        but what's the IPC mechanism used in the eCos port? TCP/IP socket?
    3. What is the job of sytem threads in the port?
 Or is there any documentations about that port?

Regards,
I-Jui Sung