Re: select() and signal's

But it still not works.
Both threads have an equal priority.
I carefully has looked on cyg_sigqueue() code.
And I don't understand as cyg_sigqueue() function will wake
the blocked  in select() thread.
The cyg_sigqueue() function  calls only  signal_sigwait.broadcast().
But the blocked thread sleeps on other condition variable - selwait,
but not on signal_sigwait.

Thanks in advance.
--
Boris Guzhov,