Re: select() and signal's

I tried this patch. And it works. But there are some questions.
Now pthread_kill() interrupts not only select() function
but also sem_wait().
As far as I know, semaphores are a general synchronization mechanism and
they can be used with a signal-cathing function (in particular, semaphores
can be posted from a POSIX signal-catching function).  For instance, in
Linux pthread_kill() don't interrupts  sem_wait().