RE: Debugging eCos

> > Do I need to check any options in the eCos configuration tool in order to
> > build my application with debug capabilities when using gdb? Is it possible
>
>Are you having troubles?  What is your target environment?  host environment?

 From a previous message, apparently the Atmel EB40.

There is extant a gdb stub for this platform, built by Tauno Voipio, which
he emailed me some weeks ago and which I (and he) have been sending to
various people based on a (sudden?) surge(?) of interest in the EB01/EB40.
However TTBOMK the only working eCos port is the old one, though Daniel is
working on one. No RedBoot port yet AFAIK.

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"... a man who is endowed with real qualities of leadership will be tempted
to refrain from taking part in political life; because [...] the situation
does not call for a man who has a capacity for constructive statesmanship
but rather for a man who is capable of bargaining for the favour of the
majority. Thus the situation will appeal to small minds and will attract
them accordingly."