Re: Building Network Tests

Anthony Massa <amassa@logici.com> writes:
> I know this is a simple question, but what do I need to do in the cdl files
> in order to build the network tests?

Some network tests should be built by default - but they only use the
loopback interface.   Eg:
	install/tests/net/tcpip/VERSION/tests/multi_lo_select
	install/tests/net/tcpip/VERSION/tests/ping_lo_test
	install/tests/net/tcpip/VERSION/tests/tcp_lo_select
	install/tests/net/tcpip/VERSION/tests/tcp_lo_test
	install/tests/net/tcpip/VERSION/tests/udp_lo_test

To build the full set, in your build configuration, set the option
CYGPKG_NET_BUILD_TESTS in ecos.ecc

In the CDL files, nothing - though you can set the default of that option
to 1 if you like, in your local repository.

Plain "make tests" will make them all, or "make && make -C
net/tcpip/VERSION/ tests" just to make the network ones, of course.

HTH,
	- Huge