Re: FIQ on ARM

Dave,

> I know I should re-design my app to do the IRQ in an ISR/DSR and then use
> a soft FIFO between ISR/DSR parts of my serial .. but I'm all in for the
> quickest path at the moment ....

the quickest path will be to split this into ISR/DSR. Otherwise you'll have
to change the startup to split the shared FIQ/IRQ routines.
This "soft FIFO" you're talking about looks like overkill, specially since
you do not allow IRQs in IRQs.
Depending on what kind of device the interrupt comes from, you might use
the ISR to just schedule the DSR.

I used an ISR function with just a "return CYG_ISR_CALL_DSR" to schedule the
routine that reads the (hardware) FIFO from the device.

Regards,

	Rob Jansen