Re: FIQ on ARM

Hi all,
	I'm working on a stack from the 26th Feb, 2001, (it's been ported
to an internal board), I've noticed that my HAL routines such as
hal_IRQ_handler and friends don't investigate FIQ registers which I would
have to add, in another project we've used our own code on a separate FIQ
fine, but for this I need to get the eCos serial code to run from the
FIQ...

I'm hearing now from my group that I might be able to get away with
DSR'ing the long running interrupt and then using a soft FIFO between ISR
and DSR for the serial (v. small FIFO)... my long running interrupt is
fairly long... and run everyone from IRQ land ..

Thanks for your help,

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.