Redboot installation queries

Hi,

The board i am using is ARM7 core based. I am using linux(6.2) as host. I downloaded the latest sources (ecos-latest.tar.gz) from the CVS and was able to build the following files:
redboot.bin
redboot.elf
redboot.img
redboot.srec
Going through the README, i found that the RedBoot as yet doesn't support serial downloading, but this is the only thing my board supports as of now. Is there any alternative to download the images.

Thanks.
rajeev

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!