Re: MPC8240

K Srinivas Aithal wrote:
> Thanks for the Info Jonathan. Does it mean that this
> ppc60x variant HAL donot support any of the required
> peripherals like PCI, serial port etc. Also, what
> exactly the framework consists of.

It doesn't have PCI now, but we have a generic PCI library, and you "just"
have to fill in the macros, as on other platforms (no PowerPC ones
currently admittedly) to code up the stuff specific to your platform.

AIUI all serial is platform specific anyway, and couldn't go in the 603
variant HAL in any case (unless _all_ the 60x series have serial on-chip?).

Jifl