Re: Re: about elix

"wangwei" <wangw@start.com.cn> writes:

> I just mean create a thread in the body of anther thread , and the thread
> can use dynamic memory as its stack , when the thread ends, the memory of
> its stack can be released .

You must write the code to allocate the dynamic memory when you create the
thread and its stack, and you must write the code to free the dynamic
memory when the thread ends (in a different thread).

> I want to know if ecos support this ?

But all the calls are there, and there is nothing special about the memory
that is used for a thread object and its stack; you can allocate and free
it just like any other memory.

	- Huge