RE: eCos on COMPAQ ipaq

Are you sure that the file 'bootldr' is in the root directory - with no
extension?  The first time I did this, I ended up with something called
'/bootldr.bin' (or some such) and Windows, in its infinite wisdom, dropped
the extension.  It took me a while to figure this out.

If you still can't get it to go, try asking on the Handhelds mailing list
since the OSloader program came from there:  <ipaq@handhelds.org>