Re: Regarding Problems with cyg_io_read and cyg_io_write!!

Arif> Hi again!  I think I have the solution to the problem I had
Arif> before. Thought I'd just write it in if someone encounters the
Arif> same problem: It seems like you have to have the functions above
Arif> running in threads...  When I started from the example called
Arif> serial.c and then just changed some parts of it (such as
Arif> reconfiguring port, using read/write etc etc) it worked just
Arif> fine!  But the question WHY you have to have them running in a
Arif> thread I don't know...

Most likely you ran the code on the startup stack before and it just
bombed due to an overflow.

Jesper