Re: How to RUN a program?

Hi,
I was able to run the hello world application on the Insight GDB itself. I think there was some problem with my board when I tried last night. Probably it was out of charge (it runs on a chargeble battery). I think I did not notice it when I was trying my
application, coz, today I just tried once and without any problem
it came up.

Thanks for all your support. I may need more help from you, I will
have to come back to you on that.

Thanks and Regards,
- Nagendra.