select err in ecos application

Hi all:

I'm making a application in ecos , which will drive 8 serial ports and
tcp/ip.
I use function "select" in my program .To improve speed , I use ISR of
serial port
to receive data , not DSR. So the functon "cyg_selwakeup" is called in ISR .

It runs normally at begining .   A while later, the thread of application is
blocked,
maybe in select function and the program cann't get any data of serial port
from then on.

At that time ,the ISR of serial port is still working perfectly.
In gdb , I use another thread to break in, and use command "info thread" to
look at the state of all thread , the thread of serial application is ready
.But it doesn't work really.

By the way , I had use the function "cyg_drv_isr_lock" instead of
"cyg_drv_dsr_lock" in function "serial_read".

Who can give me some advice .
Thanks.