MLT structure files

I need to adjust the memoty layout of the reference board PID for our custom
board !!
Si i try to edit mlt files and h files in pkgconf !! but
i don't have exactly structure of it and i don't know sense of all values !!

I'm under linux host developpement and if someone can give me the scheme of
theses
files i appreciate it !! or a tool under linux that can generate easily these
files.

I find on redhat home site structure of CDL files but not for MLT :-(

Thx a lot
best regards.

Sebastien.