RE: Serial problem on EB40

Do you mean any special part?

The thing that makes me a bit confused is that i get a valid handle back
from the lookup function but when i try to use it then I can't.....This
indicates that something is wrong in the setup of the "handles". In my
serial file i have the following:

DEVTAB_ENTRY(at91_serial_io0,
	     CYGDAT_IO_SERIAL_ARM_EB01_SERIAL0_NAME,
	     0,                    // Does not depend on a lower level
interface
	     &cyg_io_serial_devio, //&serial_devio,
	     at91_serial_init,
	     at91_serial_lookup,     // Serial driver may need initializing
	     &at91_serial_channel0

....which seems to be in every serial device setup. However, since i can't
get by the "t->handlers->set_config" then something must be wrong in the
"cyg_io_serial_devio"-part, am i write? Where do we have the connection
between the "cyg_io_serial_devio" and my actual set_config function. I
assume that this is through the funs? My funs table looks like this:

static SERIAL_FUNS(at91_serial_funs,
		   at91_serial_putc,
		   at91_serial_getc,
		   at91_serial_set_config,
		   at91_serial_start_xmit,
		   at91_serial_stop_xmit
    );

....and the functions they all exists in my serial file. Have i missed
anything that might cause this problem?

Regards, Daniel