RE: ASSERTS & TRACING quit working

  > As I said it depends on the configuration. So look at the
  > options there. That's just one of the options.
  >
  > > I also remember the first time I enabled Asserts and
  > Tracing last time
  > > I ended up getting way to much output.  So, I disabled
  > some option
  > > somewhere, and then I only got what I wanted.  What
  > option might this
  > > have been?
  >
  > Logging of function entry/exit probably.

I think you're right.

I'm starting to get really ticked off at this tracing thing.  The output
is not the same as it was beofre, nor does it do any actual tracing
unless I specifically ask it to by calling CYG_TRACE_PRINT ().  On top
of that, it outputs tracing information from kernel functions and stuff
that I don't want.  It wasn't this hard to set it up before.  I had it
running in 5 minutes, not 4 hours.

Could you list some quick steps that you would go through when setting
up tracing for a new eCos project?