Hi,
  Using the prebuilt redboot image (redboot.UU) for e7t board I've been
successfully able to get the board boot from RedBoot on startup. So far so
good. I have a test application now which i want to download onto the board
using redboot. the application image is in the 'srec' format (Motorola
S-Record; binary data in text format). i then execute
RedBoot> load example.srec
I get some Cs on the screen and after that some dots and after that it just
times out saying "'example.srec' could not be loaded". what could i be
missing ?

also I faced some problems building my own redboot image. i did as was
written in the manual
ecosconfig new e7t redboot
ecosconfig import
$(ECOS_REPOSITORY)/hal/arm/e7t/current/misc/redboot_ROM.ecm
ecosconfig tree
make

i get the image and i flashwrite it into the board. when i reboot the board
it throws some junk characters onto my hyperterm configured at 38400 baud. I
suspected some baudrate problem and so I tried this with hyperterm running
at all the possible baud rates one by one. I cudn't succeed. what could be
the problem ?

regards,
vipin