A patch for Assabet PCMCIA driver to work with PRETEC CompactLAN CF ethernet card.

[Problem description]
The CompactLAN CF ethernet card (an NE2000 clone) have some problem
reporting its
Manufacturer ID, so it will fail on the cf_hwr_change_state(), cause a
"the CF won't ready" error message in the detection of networking interface.
So I've done a workaround by using version string to determine a successful
state change in
the above memtioned function.
In my test, the patch works fine with either the PRETEC CompactLAN card or
the Socketcom LP-E.

[Patch]
See attachment.
Instruction about how to apply it:

cd $(ECOS_REPOSITORY)/devs/pcmcia/arm/assabet/current/src
patch -p0 < $(WHERE_THE_PATCH_IS)/assabet_CompactLAN_patch.patch

Best regards,
IJS

assabet_CompactLAN_patch.patch