Re: CYG_TRACE thread safe?

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

>   > > Is there any way you can confirm this?  Afterall,
>   > downloading over
>   > > serial really bytes.  It takes forever.
>   >
>   > Sure, want a support contract? ;-)
>
> At roughly $1000 per hour, I don't think so! ;-)

I feel I need to comment on this in case this impression sticks in people's
minds.

I don't know where you got that figure from, not least because the support
is based on "incidents" not time. So if it takes us days to find and fix
problems for you, we'll do it! If someone at Red Hat told you this, mail me
off the list as they shouldn't have.

As for the actual cost - it varies a lot depending on the target, whether
there's any custom development required, etc.etc. I don't know if we are
able to provide any general guidelines publically here on the list. Paul?

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/