AT91 port heads up

We will shortly be including a port to the AT91 based EB40 board in
anonymous CVS. We expect it to be in within the next week or two, but I
thought people should know this if they've been thinking of doing other
ports.

It will not immediately include support for other similar boards like the
EB01 or EB63 so we will welcome contributions for those.

More news when it happens...

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/