Re: RedBoot RAM version problem

Hi everybody !!

So i try to increase a pause in this function : 'void flash_dev_query(void* data)'

into i make a pause at two differents points !!! each pause are around 1 sec (but i
had test it with 15 secs too :-) )

    void flash_dev_query(void* data)
     {

     HAL_FLASH_CACHES_OFF(d_cache, i_cache);

    (*_flash_query)(data);

    HAL_FLASH_CACHES_ON(d_cache, i_cache);
   }

So this way don t work !!! i have always the same problem !!!!