Re: What's the definition of VROM memory region used for?

Is this something specific to the IQ80310? Or it's something tighened to
the arm hal and hence should be present in all the ARM ports?

I don't remember to have seen this in other ports...

thanks again,
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira