please help me

Hi,

I have a multi threaded program consists of just two threads on ARM =
7TDMI SOC target. The program is running fine if the eCos is built with =
"Bitmap Scheduler" option, I am able to create Mutex and =
cyg_thread_delay() is also working fine. If I use "Multi Level Scheduler =
with Time Slicing Enabled" option the program is hanging at =
cyg_mutex_init() and no thread is working. The cyg_thread_delay() is =
also hanging.=20

Why the cyg_mutex_init() is hanging in Multi level scheduler and not in =
Bitmap scheduler?
Why cyg_thread_delay() is hanging in Multi level scheduler and not in =
Bitmap scheduler?

Please help.

Thanks in advance...

Shobhan