SNDS package from Grant Vine

Hi all

I must be missing something, I tried to include the packages I downloaded
form Grant, and tried to put in the snds package, which worked, then I tried
to build the package, and it complained about some missing files. I then
downloaded the latest CVS source, and found the missing files. I then
installed the latest config 2.04 and tried to add the packages to that, and
got the error about the file pkgadd.txt missing. Can someone just give me
the best pointer to sorting this out. I would prefer to use the latest
source from CVS, so if you have a solution in that direction, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Vaughan