Re: Serial Testing Problems!

>> Also, there are some testing programs in the io\serial but some of
>> the programs need ser_filter to run.  Where can I find it?

Jonathan> In the host tools: cvs co ecos/host

Jonathan> You can build the host tools with "./configure ; make"

I'm not sure that'll work. Autoconf for ser_filter was (IIRC) disabled
due to some conflicts with the other host tools which I didn't have
time to sort out.

I think it's still possible to invoke make in the
host/tools/ecostest/unix directory and have it DTRT - but it's a long
time since I tried it last, so it may require some hand holding.

Jesper