Another port problem

Hi all,

I'm compiling Redboot for RAM and trying to make it work on my XScale
platform. The code is crashing in a very simple part:

        // clear BSS
        ldr     r1,.__bss_start
        ldr     r2,.__bss_end
        mov     r0,#0
        cmp     r1,r2
        beq     2f
1:      str     r0,[r1],#4
        cmp     r1,r2
        bne     1b
2:

After this cleaning loop I have code to light up a LED, but this code is
not being reached.

I'm also getting the following error on GDB console:

"warning: Remote failure reply: E03"

Before that code is executed I'm doing some hardware initialization and
memory remapping.

Does anyone have any idea of what could be causing this problem?

Thanks,
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira