Problems with running applications

I've tried that, and this time I attempted to connect without using
insight--
<--snip-->

	$ i386-elf-gdb -nw test.exe
	GNU gdb 5.0
	GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License,
and you are
	welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under
certain conditions.
	There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show warranty"
for details.
	This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-cygwin
--target=i386-elf"...
	(gdb) set remotebaud 38400
	(gdb) target remote com1
	Remote debugging using com1
	0x97a8 in ?? ()
	    at
/ecos/ecos/packages/language/c/libc/startup/current/src/atexit.cxx:115
	115             return 1; // failure
	(gdb)
	<--end snip-->

	As you can see, I'm faced with this error whenever I transfer
without insight.  Yet with insight, the transfer appears to go without a
hitch.

	Side-Note:  Whenever running GDB/Insight with my native gcc/gdb,
a console pops up with the output of my program.  From your previous
message, I would believe that a simillar box should appear with eCos'
stdout, but no such box appears.

	-Pete.