Performance counter interrupt on XScale

Hi folks,

I'm trying to make the clock interrupt work properly on my XScale board
but it doesn't seem to be working right. I'm using the same code as the
IQ80310 port, but I'm using the version that implements it using the CCNT.
The CCNT (clock counter) which is basically incremented every clock cycle
and interrupts generating a IRQ when the maximum value (0xffffffff) is
reached.

Independently of the initial value (RTC period) I'm assigning to the CCNT
register the interrupts are being raised _quite_ slolwy (every 10 seconds
approximately). Have anyone else had the same problem before?

thanks,
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira