Re: Performance counter interrupt on XScale

My problem with the interrupts is fixed now, but I think there is a bug in
the IQ80310 port. When using the CCNT as the source of RTC ticks the PMU
interrupts have to be steered to FIQ, otherwise it doens't work properly.

Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira