gettimeofday??

Hi again,

is there a way to get the gettimeofday function to work? We're working
on an iPAQ and at the moment testing on Linux sythetic target.  At this
moment we're getting an undefined reference error on it, we also can't
find any link between gettimeofday and cyg_hal_gettimeofday (or is this
normal?)

And could anybody tell us were the source code of the
cyg_hal_gettimeoftime is? or  isn't that part open-source?

thanks all,

 stijn symons