Is this mail list still active?

I am a member of the ecos mail list but I have suddenly stopped
receiving email for this list and I was wondering if the list is still
active? Can someone tell me why this happened?

Thankyou

"This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender by reply email.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of GLOBESPAN, INC. or any of its subsidiaries."