RE: FLASH file system

Hi Andy,

the original writer of JFFS2, David Woodhouse is now with Cygnus /
RedHat in Cambridge. His view on porting to eCos was that seperating
form vfs would be the main challenge. I'm currently having a look at
this, and I'll probably just pull out the key functionality to put into
the eCos filesystem framework.

JFFS2 source at http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/
David's paper on JFFS2 at  http://www.infradead.org/~dwmw2/jffs2.pdf.

Dominic