Re: Performance counter interrupt on XScale

I think you can ignore my message. My problem was not the one I told you
before. It was something else not related to this. Sorry about
that. :-) Steering or not steering the interrupts like I said doesn't make
any difference actually.

Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira