Re: XScale IQ80310 ethernet problem

I found the problem, it's the motherboard the XScale is plugged into or the
power supply that powers the entire mess.

I've wasted two days on this. Anyhow, it's either the Antec power supply or
the Intel D850GB MB at fault or possibly something even more exotic.  I think
it's the power supply though.

Sorry to waste everybody else's time with this.

Thanks for the help Mark. If I experience similar problems I'll let you know.
I also will probably have to build a redboot at some point in the next two
months - if I do I'll share a copy of the binary with you.

Thanks, and sorry,
-Rich