Problem with Arm Integrator port

Hi,

I'm trying to run eCos on the ARM integrator using the port from Phillipe
Robin. I succesfully compiled Redboot, I loaded it in flash with the on
board Boot monitor, It boots fine.

However i'm now trying to run a simple "hello world" program using gdb and
using serial port. I can connect to the target, i can load the program, i
can read and write in memory, and so i can play with the leds, but then when
I "continue" gdb seems to be stuck somewhere.

I added some debug code using the leds in the stub (in generic-stub.c) and
it seems that the __handle_exception function is called again and again (at
an approximate of 1000 times per sec)

I'm not sure this is normal...

--
Fabrice Gautier,