Re: CTRL-C Support

>>>>> "Fabrice" == Fabrice Gautier <Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com> writes:

Fabrice> When I compile redboot (including gdb stub) the first option
Fabrice> is on. Then i run my app in gdb. It's unclear for me if I
Fabrice> need the second option when building my app or if the stub
Fabrice> already handle that for me.

Yes, you need the option set to be sure of the service, even though
we've just found it may actually work without the option set (newlib
applications rely on that - but it was not an intentional feature).

Jesper