getting networking support for Intel XScale 80310 board

Hello,

Can anybody at Redhat please tell me if the BSD networking is working on the
XScale 80310 board?  It doesn't look like it from my side because I'm have a
bit of a problem getting it working - of course, I might just be screwing up
- it wouldn't be the first time.

If it isn't working yet, I would like to volunteer to get it working.  I've
got a good background in TCP/IP development work and I've done a fair share
of embedded programming.  I've done quite a few ports of ethernet drivers too
from Linux to pSOS and to other various embedded platforms.

I need help though to get it up and going.  There is a mountain of
documentation to go through as well as code.  It shouldn't take me long if I
have some support though.

Will Redhat do this?  Any developments I make will of course be folded back
into the tree.

-Rich