This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: stubs template
- To: "Afzal, Naeem M" <naeem dot m dot afzal at intel dot com>
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] stubs template
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:13:46 +0100
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <5D2136DF3DD5D311AE89009027C67FB0025E510A@FMSMSX96>
"Afzal, Naeem M" wrote:
> I would like to create iq80310 image with only GDB stubs, without redboot. I
> thought if I give
> ecosconfig new iq80310 stubs
> it should generate image for GDB stubs only. But the command fails to
> recognize stubs as unknown template.
> What do I need to do to create stub image for iq80310.
We don't support that and can't guarantee it works.
But the stubs template should exist. There should be a "stubs" directory
under the templates/ directory at the top of your eCos source tree.
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine