Re: About Boot script problem

Hi,
when i press fconfig -l, it is displaying
Boot script as " .. fi li" .
when i restart the system, mean when i reload RedBoot code in to RAM using SDS
debugger, I checked this value in the cyg_start() function.The value
of 'hold_script' is showing " fi li \n" and it is displaying
the " ==Executing script in 0.000 seconds -enter  ^c  to abort"
but after this is calling "gets" function, But i dont know wht is happenning
in the "gets" function.
it is coming out and waiting for console.(i.e command ).
How actually when script will be executed??? in which function???
plaese anyone  help me regarding this problem.
thanks in advance.
Sreenivas